- Morning Preschool
- Mid-Day 8-2
- Full Day
- Before & After School
- Summer Camp
- Private Kindergarten
- Before & After Care
- Summer Camp
Pepper Valley Learning Center was established in 1974. We have had the privilege of being a “home away from home” for many children over the years. Many of those children are now parents and they are entrusting their own children to our care.
Carie, our Center Director since 2004, first joined the staff at Pepper Valley in 1984. Her children and grandchildren have also attended Pepper Valley.
Monica our Director of Administration since 2004.
Michelle our Assistant Director, started in our 2-year-old program in 2012 and moved into the Assistant Director position in 2016.
We enjoy having your children at our center. Our goal is to provide your children with rich and varied experiences in an environment that nurtures and encourages their development.
- Learn to socialize with peers
- Develop an interest & joy in learning
- Feel secure and successful
- Express creativity & self-expression
- Develop self control and responsibility
We provide age-appropriate activities in the following areas: reading & listening comprehension, simple math, arts & crafts, music & movement, literature, science and cooking activities.
What else do we offer?
- An excellent private kindergarten program, which surpasses the state’s school requirements. Our program is limited to 14 children per instructor.
- A center which is open year round.
- Many special activities scheduled throughout the year.
- A fun summer agenda for all ages.
Please feel free to visit or call at any time. Our hours of operation are: Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. until 6:15 p.m. Come by and allow us to show you the center and answer any questions you may have.